Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Kick Ass Dancing

OK what a show. It seems like the dancers are better this season or maybe I expect less this season. Joey Lawrence did a remarkable job last night and the outfit his partner had on was unbelievable. I kept waiting for something to pop out but no mishaps. Vivica Fox looked good, that cartwheel was amazing but how did those melons stay in and she was in high heels. WOW!
Emmitt did a good job but not as good as last week. Mario did a real good dance but he did not do a quick step, surely he has had dance lessons. Monique was really good and showed her stuff.
Jerry Springer is doing much better than I thought he would. Sarah Evans was better but she is not a dancer.

Today is our 37th anniversary. We had plans but I think they have just been put on hold.
My mother-in-law called my husband, she is having shortness of breath and her kidneys are shutting down. Have to go and make some phone calls to see where she is. Pray for her.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

What happened to Grandma Mcdougall? Why didnt you return my phone call today regarding that today? I left you a voice mail. Jerome said he talked to you.

Annette said...

I did return the call when I got it. I called the number on my cell and I also called the number you gave as your new number. I left a message on both numbers. Give me a call and get the phone numbers corrected.

Bobby said...

What is going on with Grandma McDougall? I got the text message but no updates?