Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yummy Dinner

Went out to dinner with (5) of my friends on Friday. They are being very supportive to me during these hard times with the family.

My Mother will not be having any more treatment for her cancer because it is spreading and they can not do anything else for her. Vitas Hospice has started coming to the house to help. The nurse comes once a week or more as needed, the aide comes two to three times a week.

My Mother-In-Law is in the hospital, she went in to have her pacemaker re-done, they had to put (5) leads in. She seems to be doing pretty good, her breathing seems a bit labored to me but she was in her procedure for four hours and she is 85 years old. She just wants to get back to her life at the legion, bingo, and honor guard. She is amazing for her age.

I have had a fair week end, get a little weepy at times, just want to get the biopsy done and see what it is in my breast, waiting has been very hard but the doctor I want was at a convention. I see him Tuesday and will find out what to do and when.

My husband goes to the dermatologist tomorrow to see if any more skin cancers have popped up.

Talked to both my boys this week end. Sure do love them, they make life worth living.
I love all my family and hope they all know how much they mean to me.

For my family I need your Christmas wish list. I want to get started soon. I have bought (3) gifts so far. I know what I want and I will be telling Santa real soon.

Send positive thoughts my way.

Love, Laughter, and Happiness and most of Health to all.

No comments: