Thursday, February 07, 2008

Relief

Well all the tests I have had came back negative which is good. But what should I do about the growth in my neck? Should I just ignore it or should I have it removed? I found this thing back the first week in December and it has not changed. With my history I worry. Guess I'll make a decision soon.

Life is good. I enjoy my family even though I don't see them very much. They call when they can and that is much appreciated.

My husband and I go out to lunch and breakfast sometimes. Not much else going on here in Orlando. I have seen my brother several times in the last two weeks which is very nice.

I have gained three pounds since January 18th. Eating too much junk food.

Happy days to all. God Bless. God has answered a lot of my prayers and I am very thankful for that.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Guess I am the only one reading my blog. At least I find my life interesting but boring most of the time. To hell with it, I really don't .... . ....

Bobby said...

I read it, you just don't update it very often..look at how many weeks passed....

have the growth checked and removed if necessary...you are talking to a guy who had the bump on his forehead removed due to vanity!

and, i call and it goes to voice mail or you are not home!