Friday, February 27, 2009

Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall

Well ____ I did it again. I fell and just let me tell you it hurt like hell.
Messed up my right arm and right thigh/knee. The color of the rainbows can not compare.
Tripped over a rug fell against wooden rocking chair so there I sat for a short while until I had my breath back and of course I had to get on my knees to push myself up and that was the worst pain I had felt in a long time. Went to work on Thursday because I had a meeting with the two bosses about my job but then I came home about 10:30, took today off and just let me tell you I am stiffer today than when it first happened. Thank God some of the swelling has gone down.

Happier news, we got a new stove and refrigerator, they are very nice, the icemaker in my fridge stopped working and it was going to cost between 2-3 hundred to get a new one and my appliances are 22 years old so we decided it was smarter to get new and of course I could not have a white fridge and a almond stove even though my hood is still avocado green - go figure. The new ones were $677 and $579 so we got a good deal.

Tomorrow I am suppose to go see skating at the arena, hope I can walk better, not looking forward to those stairs.

Guess by now everyone knows about my trip with Bobby next year. We are going to Paris and Barcelona. It sounds like a very fun trip. So save your money and send me all you can spare, I want to have fun.

Who do you think Jason will pick? Molly or Melissa or what about Deanna?
Let me know.

Love to all

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Take pictures of the new stove and fridge... Where did you get them?

I am excited about Paris - Barcelona!

I almost fall all the time now that my knee is so f'ed up! That is why I am on my diet!

I don't know which girl Jason will pick... I really don't!

Bobby said...

I am so glad he dumped mel and went with molly. I liked her from day 1 and I knew he was picking the wrong girl. When he cried so much after he let her go, I knew he knew he made a mistake. She told him he was making a mistake. She knew too! And when Mel's parents wouldn't participate, I knew the knew too!