Sunday, June 21, 2009

HOT AS HADES

It is going to be a very hot summer. The heat index is over 100 and it is just the first day of summer. All the power companies are going to love all the extra money they will make. How many brown outs and black outs do you think we will have? Try to stay cool.

They are suppose to start on our new roof tomorrow. Just hope and pray the rain will come real late in the day until they can complete the job.

We have been having a real problem with ticks. Any suggestions on how we can get rid of them will be appreciated. Zoe is doing pretty good. She still has some trouble walking and falls some times when she tries to come in. She still seems to be in no pain so that is good.

I have been feeling a little lost recently, like there is no family left. What happened to our cook outs and vacations together? I know your kids grow up and leave home but I sure miss all the good times we had.
Bobby will be home sometime this summer for a couple of weeks and maybe I will visit him again soon.

I am sending all my love and kisses to family and friends.
Try to stay cool.
Love you all.

No comments: