Thursday, June 15, 2006

Chemo

Well the first treatment is over and it went very well. So far there have been no side effects but from what I'm told it can take 3-5 days. The nurse at MD Anderson was very nice. Mom was very nervous but she is a strong lady, she will persevere. Actually what is really funny is that I have been nauseous since her treatment, hopefully I will recover soon.

Mom was very pleased that my boys called to check on her and she talked to Bobby and it made her feel so good. Feeling loved and needed is so very important. I always enjoy talking to my boys, they are remarkable young men. They make me proud to be their Mother.

Butch and Sharon also called to check and see how she was doing.

Keep the phone calls coming!!! It does help.

I wish health and happiness to all.

No comments: