Sunday, June 11, 2006

Crazy Days

Well the last week has been very busy. Going to work, taking Mom to get blood work and to the doctor, spending the day with her on Friday at the hospital while she had her port put in. Her chemo starts on Wednesday, I will go to work leave and pick her up and get her settled for her treatment, go back to work and then pick her up and home we go, then on Thursday back to the doctor. I just hope the chemo works.

Saturday I went to the movies with my husband, we saw RV, it was very funny. We then went and had pedicures. My husband had his first pedicure and he seemed to really like it. By that time it was time to eat so Red Lobster here we come. It was a very enjoyable day.

I made pancakes for breakfast today and they turned out good. I would have preferred to go out but I guess it was ok to stay in.

I have a new favorite author her name is Fern Michaels. I really enjoy her books.

Love and kisses to all my family and friends.

No comments: