Sunday, June 15, 2008

FRIDAY THE 13TH

Well it really was Friday the 13th. What a horrible day. My husband got laid off and it will be hard to find a job at his age. 62 is not old but it is to a lot of employers. Not sure what we will do but life goes on and we just have to pray for the best. Life has big ups and downs and you just have to go with the flow.

Took him out for a really good Father's Day lunch. We went to Texas Roadhouse and it was delicious. Thank goodness we have one in Orlando now.

Charlene called early this morning and both boys called this afternoon. That made his Father's Day complete.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

Health, happiness and all that to everyone.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Dad will find something!

I have a feeling that a lot of people will be using public assistance until the recession is over.

I can probably send $500 a month from my second paycheck each month. The first of the month is always tight for me, the second is always better.

It isn't much, but will help a little.

No more credit cards. CC balances mean u are bleeding cash. Took me a long time to learn that, but now I use just my BOA Visa and my Macy's Visa.

I Love U!

Bobby