Sunday, June 08, 2008

Summer in Florida

Well it is not even summer yet but the heat is here. Not sure what I will do when it gets hotter. I am not a fan of hot weather. I like it cool with no humidity.

Had a very lazy week end. All I did was wash some clothes and sweep my kitchen.
House work has never been my thing and as I get older I like it even less.

My knee surgery has not been the success I was hoping for. I am still having trouble walking and severe achy pain. Must be the arthritis, could not be the fact that I am overweight and over (60).

I am having a little problem with lymphedema and my insurance company is not saying they will pay for me to have therapy and get a pressure sleeve. They are checking it out and will let me know. I am sure that they will have to pay since this is caused by my mastectomy and node dissection. They just want to give me a hassle (haha).

We are looking forward to our NYC son coming for a visit. It seems like forever since we have seen him. I really enjoy reading all about his life in the Big Apple. It seems like he is busy,busy,busy.

Mac, Zoe, and I went to Indialantic for Memorial Day week end and had a very nice time. Zoe was on her best behavior. All we did was rest and relax.

Has anyone seen Can You Duet? Probably not since it is a country music AI. I really like some of the contestants. They are my kind of country not the new stuff. If you get a chance give it a try, I think next week is the last (2) shows Friday night.

Today is Crystal s birthday. Hope she had a super day and has many more.

Love to all my family and friends.
Keep smiling, love each other, forget the small stuff, enjoy life.

No comments: