Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas is not over yet ????

I just wanted to say again what a great Christmas I had. All my close family was here.
My husband's (2) brothers and their wives were not here but maybe next year they will be able to come. I loved all my gifts and want to say thank you to everyone for making this the best for me. Life has been good so far this year (2009). Mac had a great birthday, we went to the movies and then later we went out to dinner. He had calls from the kids and from my brother and my nephew. What a great way to start the year.

My son Bobby took me to get my hair done by my favorite hairdresser David and I now have my old look back, sorta brown gold with reddish tones. Everyone loves the color and I have had many compliments on it. I have another appointment on Feb. 6th to do whatever. I have always just let David do whatever he thinks is needed so guess I will continue with that. He is just the bestest hairdresser in the world. He makes me feel like a special person and that he cares. What a great feeling.

Bobby and I enjoyed our visit to 5 guys burgers, they do have the best. Even got my picture taken outside (maybe Bobby can post it for me). We also went to Kohl's and we both liked that store. Looking forward to going back soon.

Life is back to normal pretty much. I am looking forward to next Friday when I turn the big 61. Work is fine, got all my stats done and 2008 is wrapped up. Got my 6 month coaching plan and I got a great review. Saw my PCP last Tuesday and he is very pleased with all my lab work and how well I am doing. So am I.

Tiger and family had to get a new car, the old green tank died and so they now have a white hyundai. What a difference in size. Sounds like they got a good deal.

Finally went to The Catfish Place and I must say it was a good meal but I really loved the Fried Green Tomatoes. Can't wait to go back, they also have the best cole slaw you ever tasted. Yum Yum.

Hope 2009 is the best for everyone. Love to all.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

The Tea was really good at the Catfish place!

Bobby said...

Does this mean you didn't go to your work function..