Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Christmas

Christmas has come and gone but it was a great day spent with family. My one true wish was granted and most of the family was here. Everyone said the meal was delicious and I just happen to agree with them. We fed all the family some of them more than once.
We steamed oysters on the grill later on Christmas day and they were great.

My brother came and told me what a great day it was being here with family and I totally agree with him. I missed Mom more this year than last year but I know she was happy that we were together as a family this year.

2008 has not been a great year but we made it. Here's hoping that 2009 will be a better year for all.

Charles had a great Christmas and that made all of us happy. The whole family seemed to have a great day and Santa was good to all of us. Thank you to everyone for the great gifts but most of all for the love.

Jason, Bobby, and I went shopping Friday and had fun at all the after sales. Finally got to take Jason out for his birthday lunch. Love the cabbage wraps at Toojay's.
Spent all day Saturday in my gown, never got dressed, it was a very relaxing day.
Bobby and I went shopping today, to a movie (Marley & Me), and out to eat. The Movie was good but so sad at the end. Don't take small kids to see this one.

Time to go back to work tomorrow, oh well, Thank God I have a job.

All my love and wishes for a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we did have a nice time...