Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BLAH TUESDAY

Well there really is no news happening at this time. I am going to take my car in for a recall- the fuel pump needs to be replaced. Now I have been complaining about this since I had the first warranty service done and finally they have found the problem. Of course they could not duplicate the problem but now they finally agree that something is wrong with the car.

I was really sorry to see Mandisa voted off American Idol, however she was on Regis and Kelly yesterday and I did not like her performance. What happened to the beautiful singing voice?

Christy and John are on the way to pick up their baby. I sure am happy for them.
They will make super parents and they have so much love to give. Kai is one lucky little boy.

Saturday is the big day, I'm winging my way to New York to spend a week with my son.
I can't wait to find out all he has planned. We have always enjoyed doing things together- so watch out New York.

I fixed jambalaya for dinner last night. It was really good. I've been fixing a few different dishes the last few weeks and my husband seemed to like most of them. He is a really picky eater.

Hope everyone has a very special, happy Easter.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Ok lets hear about your unique dishes.

Charlene said...

WOW Annette, I really like your profile pic. It shows your true assets......