Sunday, April 02, 2006

Daylight Savings Time


I hate Daylight Savings Time, it messes up my whole system. I took a nap this afternoon and now I'm not sleepy at all. I am sure my day tomorrow will be horrible because of no sleep.

I spent the weekend with my family in Indialantic. I really enjoyed being there with them. Charlene fixed a wonderful pot roast. It was delicious! We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. This place has the best steak! You must try it, it is mouth watering delicious.

Came home today and spent the afternoon getting caught up on all my shows from Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday. Just a very lazy, relaxing time and then a long nap.

Think I will go watch Desperate Housewives and then try and go back to sleep.

Only 13 days until my trip to "The Big Apple". Looking forward to a fun week.

2 comments:

Annette said...

thanks for the pictures

Charlene said...

Yea funny bobby, I WISH my pot roast looked like that.