Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy July

It has been a good month so far. My son and his family came over for a couple of days and we had a very nice visit. I just love sitting around and talking with family until 2 in the morning.
We had more smoke than in bars, but it was fun. Thank goodness we were all off the next day.
Now the bad news, the Tarp has died. Charlene will know what I mean. The wind took it away yesterday, next I will try some spray adhesive, which was suggested by my big city son.
My Bobby came home Monday. It was really great to see him. It is surprising how normal it seems to have him back, cans in the sink,etc. Sure did miss that. I hope he has a nice few days visiting Tiger, Charlene, Charles, and Simon. Don't get burned!
Mom had chemo again yesterday and it went really well, so far no nausea. She was talking and laughing with the other chemo patients yesterday. It was strange seeing her enjoying herself because she is lifeless at home, after chemo she is talkative and vibrant. Oh well!

Love and good health to all. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we battle the BIG Ca.
It seems to be making the rounds in the family.

No comments: