Monday, July 24, 2006

Week End Blues

What a yucky week end. Just sat around all day Saturday and did not do anything except wash a few clothes. Called Hungry Howie's and ordered subs, chicken wings, and an antipasta, which was yummy.

Sunday got up, went to grocery store bright and early and got all that done.
Went to Target looking for king size pillow cases, prices started at $29.95 and went up. NO WAY am I paying that much for pillow cases, so I went to Linen "N" Things. I asked a clerk to point me in the direction of the cheapest cases and so I got some for $12.99 a pair.

By this time I was hungry so off I went to Red Lobster. What a delicious lunch, fried shrimp and a rock lobster tail and of course my salad and ice tea, tasted my mashed potatoes and turned down the biscuits, so not a bad lunch at all. Sorry no one wanted to go with me but I had a nice lunch by myself. I guess I am starting to learn that I can depend only on me and that is ok.

Had a couple of text messages from Bobby so I know he is ok.

Talked with Tiger and he was still waiting on my call from last week end. I had called three times but that did not count. He and his family are going on vacation on Tuesday for a few days,
sure hope they have good weather and a fun filled time.

My Mother has not been feeling good for the last few days so I hope the week ahead is better for her. Keep her in your prayers.

Signing off with God Speed to all.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I would have gladly have gone to lunch with ya...