Thursday, June 21, 2007

Taxol # 10

Ten down and two to go. Yesterday went very well. They started me late but that happens sometimes in a hospital setting. I finished my treatment about 1530 and got home around 1600. The treatment sometimes makes me very tired so I went to bed about 1930. Slept very well. The nurse I had yesterday was not as on the ball as most of the nurses I have had so far but she was very nice.

Took Tuesday off because we had a very low census at work and I just lazed around all day. All I did was wash a load of clothes and cook a ham, so as you can see I had a real hard day.

Next week Bobby is coming home for 2 1/2 weeks and I am really excited about doing some things with him. It will be fun. I have to remember to pace myself and not do too much.

Hope all of you are having a great week, lots of love to all.
Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Don't forget that it is Bobby's birthday while he is home as well!

Charlene said...

what the heck is with the military time. Dont you know that means I have to do math!!

Luv ya!