Thursday, June 28, 2007

Taxol #11

Eleven down one to go. The end is nearly here for the chemo and I thank God for all his help to get me through this treatment. It has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You feel so tired you just want to stay in bed all the time. The treatment it self is not bad, it's just the after effects. I have lost several toenails, all my hair, gotten brown pigmentation on my neck, dry skin but I have survived all that. I have my last treatment next Tuesday and my friend Betty has been with me all the way, she has only missed two treatments, she is certainly a gift from God. I feel better today than I have for a while.

Went to see Dancing With The Stars Monday night with two of my friends. We had a really good time. We were in nosebleed section and I really had to push myself to get up all those stairs to row P, what a hike that was but I made it. We saw Joey Lawrence, Joey McIntire, Joey Fatone, and Drew Lachey and they were all really good.
They also did some singing and they were really good as a quartet singing 50"s songs.
The dancing was really good and they all did their free style from the shows. The pros were excellent as well, Louie, Alex, Kim and the one who won with Apolo but I can not remember her name. They also had other dancers there.

My Bobby came in early this morning from NYC. It is so good to have him home for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm sure we will have some fun while he is here. I just have to remember to pace myself and not over do.

More news later, love to all. Keep praying for me.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

dont worry, I am sick so I cant do much at the moment anyway...

Charlene said...

I am so jealous you got to go to the show! I bet you had a blast. I am also glad that Betty has been there with you. I know she means alot to you.

p.s. It sounds really funny when you say, "My Bobby".