Friday, June 15, 2007

Taxol # 9

Well I had my 9th treatment and I was home by 3:15 P.M. The treatments are not hard, they just take time for the fluids to run into my port and then I get to drive home.
The highlight of the day is we get a fresh baked cookie at 2:00 P.M. each Wednesday when I have my treatment. The nicest volunteer (Jenny) makes the cookies and brings them around, she also hangs around and we talk about shopping and fun things. I felt really good yesterday, today is not as good.

Have you been watching Army Wives and The Starter Wife, these shows are pretty good.
Just wonder how true they are to real life. I cannot imagine one of my sons hitting me, I think I would put a stop to that somehow, maybe a 2x4 against the head to get their attention. Life is strange and things do happen but I am not a door mat for anyone. I have also started watching Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader and let me tell you I AM NOT. It is amazing what I have forgot that I learned in school all those years ago.

No plans this week end except to take my husband out for Father's Day.
Hope you all have a great week end.
Keep up the prayers for my recovery.
Love to all.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I havent watched either of those two shows. Maybe I'll sneak a peek. (I dont really need more to tape).

And I seriously doubt that either of your two sons would even THINK of hitting you.

I quit watching Are you Smarter than a 5th grader because I too cannot believe all the common knowledge that I have forgotten due to lack of use.

Hope you feel better and have a great weekend.
p.s How is your toe?