Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ides Of March

Well as you know tomorrow is the last day of March. It has mostly been a very beautiful month, nice weather, balmy days, good old Florida weather.

Going down to the ocean for the weekend to see my family. Looking forward to a relaxing time.

I have been having problems with not wanting to work. It must be my age. Maybe it is time to retire. Sure would be nice but my nice stack of bills say to keep on working.

My brother called tonight and wants us to go to Vegas with him and his wife in August for their 25th anniversary. Would love to go but my husband said we could not afford a trip like that. Think I will start looking on Internet for package deals. It won't hurt to check out what deals I can find.

Only (2) weeks until my trip to New York. Sure would love to see Jersey Boys. Regis says it is a really good show. Hope we will be able to get tickets to see his show. My son has some great plans and I am looking forward to spending time with him.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments: