Thursday, August 31, 2006

Roadrunner

What a joke. Had an appointment for a tecnician to come check out why I could not connect to the internet. They sent a tech who did not know anything about computers, even less than me.
I showed him the message I had printed out showing the problem and his response was "duh".
He then went outside and changed the cable lines which had been changed in the last few months. He looked at his read out and said ok it was fixed and to log on. The message I got said this page cannot be displayed, booted out and tried again, same message. He then suggested I call Roadrunner again while he was there. I told him it would be better if I did not call at this time because I was so mad that I knew I could not be nice to anyone at that point. At that time he said he had to go, so he left. By this time my blood pressure was 400 over 300 and I was so
very angry I could have spit nails. After I calmed down I called again and talked with someone and I had to unplug, plug, unplug, plug and finally I got internet connection. ROADRUNNER is not my favorite at this time to say the least.

Thank God for Charlene she helped me clean up my back bedroom last week end. She is such a big help and she always helps with a smile. Thank you for all your help.

Went out to lunch for Mother's birthday last Saturday and the nine of us had a very nice time.
The food was good and the company even better.

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day week end.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Guess Bobby and I agree. . .

RIP EM A NEW ONE!!!

or change carriers.