Saturday, November 04, 2006

Scans and more Scans

On Tuesday I had a P E T scan. The results showed (2) areas of concern, my thoracic spine and media sternum. This does not mean it is cancer but they need a more detailed look at these areas to rule it out. I had a C T scan today of my chest, abdomen, and pelvis. Next Tuesday I have a MRI of my spine and a bone scan. I will not get the results until the 14th so we play the waiting game. No matter what the results are I am going to fight like hell, so cancer watch out.

The really scary part is the money angle, so far I have paid almost $600 for these tests. The sad part is I am supposed to have good insurance but I am beginning to wonder. The scans next week will be another $200. I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY NOW!!!

KEEP PRAYING FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK AND WE NEED TO FIND A CURE FOR CANCER NOW.

Need to go now because I need to cry for a while and then kick my ass to remind myself what a wonderful family I have. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

2 comments:

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby said...

We will do what we must!