Monday, November 06, 2006

Weight

Why is it when you think you are losing weight you aren't. I know I am not eating as much as usual but the weight is not coming off. Of course I don't exercise and I know I should but the only excuse I have is that I am too lazy to work out.

It is 0300 in the morning and I have been awake for one hour. Went to bed about 8:30 and just could not sleep any more.

So who do you think is going to win Dancing With The Stars? I hope it will be Emmitt because he is just too cute for words and seems to be a "real" person. Mario is probably the technically better dancer but he seems to know he is and does not seem to be as charismatic as Emmitt.

My son is right. It is hard to watch Luke and Laura on GH now. You remember how they were and it seems strange to see them as they are now, especially Laura. She has not aged well but maybe she just needs some make-up to look better.

Well it is time to start another week. Hope this will be a good week for all.
Bye for now.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I want Joey!

He seems to be the most humble of the group and it is nice to see a child star grow into a normal man!

Oh, did you see that Neil Patrick Harris came out! Doogie Howser likes boys...

I am on my two weeks until Paris diet myself. Yesterday all I had was lunch and iced tea the rest of the day!

Annette said...

What is normal? There is no such thing, everyone is unique.
Doogie is such a hound dog.
Eat a more balanced meal, at least some protein at night.
Bon Voyage!!!! Have fun for me!!