Wednesday, May 03, 2006

American Idol


OK I finally did it. I voted for Taylor. I just don't like the screeching that Chris does. I find Taylor really entertaining. He gives you the whole package. Katherine is also a winner, she has a great voice and I just like her. I think Elliott or Paris should go home tonight, really Chris because I don't like the way he seems to force his sound. I know I am probably wrong but these old ears like what they like.

Watched What About Brian and that show is really cute. How does anyone have that much sex in so short a time, no way Jose!!! Can't believe next week is the season finale it just started.

Did you see Hope & Faith? Can't believe the hair on Kelly Ripa- that was really ugly.
Her husband must need the work really bad to play such a stupid character in the first half hour last night.

Well I must start my work day, it is 0455 so I must turn on the smile and get to work. Have a super day to all my friends and family.

No comments: