Sunday, May 07, 2006

Prices

Well let me tell you about my dinner at Sam Snead's last Thursday. We were sitting on the patio and it was hot and really not my idea of fun but I enjoyed being with my friends for dinner. The prices were outrageous. I had two appetizers, a bottle of water ($2.50) and very small dessert. My bill including tip was $30.80. Not sure that is exactly my cup of tea price wise, however we spent over three hours talking and just having a good time.

The kids came over yesterday and we spent a nice time together. Charlene, Charles, and I went to the Orlando Science Center. It was really cool. The Imax theater is really cool but when I walked in I got dizzy as did Charlene. The movie was cool and it showed how life probably does exist on other planets.

Tiger got the AC fixed in their car while we were out learning about Science.

At 1800 we watched the Kentucky Derby. It has become a yearly ritual for us to pick our horse and see who picks the winner. This year Charlene, Bobby, and Mac picked the winner and Tiger, Charles, Granny, and I did not. We then watched Nascar racing and then went to bed at midnight.

Charlene did me a huge favor today!!! She helped me clean out my (2) hall closets.I really appreciate all the help. You can actually close the doors without pushing things to get them closed. Thanks for all the help.

After lunch they had to go back beach side, it was a very nice visit and we enjoyed having them visit. Now back to the weekly grind. Have a super special week and love to all my family and friends.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Enjoyed being there Mom. You know I never mind helping you clean out due to all the goodies I inherit. I ended up coming home and recyclying MY linen closet.
Thanks for going to the Science Center with us. but then again, you love to explore just as much as we do. We all learned alot. Next time we will take Mac and Tiger and stick them in the little lounge with the Sofas, TV and remote!! Perfect!