Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Is The Day of Rest

Well, not really. I did (5) loads of laundry. Made Pina Coladas for my Mother and also took one to Sharon. Read a book, took a nap, and now I am not sleepy. Talked to my NYC son. He gave me the good news that he is coming home for a few days in July.

Saturday was a nice day. Went to the grocery store, which I hate to do. I go at 0715 because it is not crowded and is much quicker. On Saturday afternoon my husband and I went shopping,
Best Buy, Circuit City, and I also got a pedicure. After all that we went to Houlihan's for lunch and we even had dessert, CREME BRULEE, my very favorite.

Tomorrow I go for my physical, really looking forward to that.

On Saturday my Beach son and I "watched " the Preakness together. I always enjoy our little routine of the horse races.

On a very special note I just want to say that I have the most wondeful sons in all the world.
I am so very proud to be their Mother.

Thanks to all my family for all the years of joy, tears, sadness but most of all for the love.
I could not do it without you. You are the Sunshine of my life.

Now back to the weekly grind. Love, Laughter, and Happiness to all.

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Do we know the same son?

Charlene said...

beach son is better

Charlene said...

Jerome wrote the 2nd comment of course.....

Bobby said...

NYC Son will take the High Road and Not Comment!

And, i am coming home for like 13 days... That is more

than just a few days... Well, some of those days will be

spent visiting the beach son who, since he is better,

can treat me to good times!

Annette said...

That's my boys!!!! None better!!!!