Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This & That

Well we finally made it to Dixie Crossroads for lunch on Sunday. The food was good, but I have had better shrimp at Red Lobster and Houlihans. All the other food looked tastier than mine.
I need to go back and try something different.

Map Quest gave us the wrong directions so we were about 10 minutes late. Maybe someone should tell the Map Quest people to redo their directions.

American Idol was good last night. Katherine did a superb job on Somewhere Over The Rainbow. I don't think she will win but she really has a nice voice. I think they all have a chance but I believe Taylor will win.

Not sure what I thought of Grey's Anatomy. Is Izzy really gone? She looked gorgeous in her prom dress. Not sure I want Meredith and McDreamy back together, oh well.

Work is slow today so I'm having a nice easy day.
Love and happiness to all my family and friends.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

McFever.. McFever...

I voted many times for Katherine!

McFever.. McFever!!!

Charlene said...

Charles and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner even though we were packed in the booth like sardines. We chowed on fried rock shrimp, fried scallops, crab legs, french fries, cole slaw, corn fritters and a whole main lobster. I probably should have gotten the shrimp and scallops broiled.
Its always nice to see everybody in one place.

Charlene said...

Charles and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner even though we were packed in the booth like sardines. We chowed on fried rock shrimp, fried scallops, crab legs, french fries, cole slaw, corn fritters and a whole main lobster. I probably should have gotten the shrimp and scallops broiled.
Its always nice to see everybody in one place.