Saturday, January 27, 2007

Banquet



Went to the awards banquet last night with some of my friends. We really had a very nice time.
Dinner was a deluctable salad, chicken marsala with portabella mushrooms, crabmeat stuffed jumbo shrimp, risotto, and broccollini and carrotts. Dessert was vanilla cheesecake with dark chocolate drizzle and shaved chocolate, really yummy.
The entertainment was an Elvis impersonator who was very good except for the movements but none the less enjoyable. Got home around 10:45 p.m. Fine time was had by all in my group.

Having a small side effect from chemo this morning, nothing serious just very jittery, shaking all over and inside but I will get along ok. Thinking about taking med they gave me for this but want to see how long and how bad it could be so will decide later what to do.

Might go and look at cars today. Need to decide very soon. Wish me luck on the search.

If you are reading this let me know so I will know if I should continue to blog.

Bye for now!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I am reading this and you'd better keep blogging. I am also very glad that you had such a nice time at your banquet. Take care and know that we are thinking of you each and every day.. Here is a copy of your local star scope. Read carefully

It is time to finely tune your emotional sensitivity and enrich your feelings. Feed, water and protect your dreams. Refuse to allow negative attitudes to sidetrack you from your true path. You grow through awareness. Stay away from uncomfortable situations. Who said you have to struggle? Don't allow it or put up with it. There are too many positive, fun things to enjoy in life without feeling bogged down. Sometimes less is more.

Bobby said...

That sounds good! Wish I could have come with you (well, at least had the dinner!)

Annette said...

Now that's better