Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome 2007

Hope you guys have missed me. Well as you know by now I had to have more surgery on Dec. 15th, the good news was that none of the nodes taken out had cancer but this surgery was more painful than the mastectomy. I am doing fine and I returned to work Jan. 8th. The week was tiring but I survived.

My (2) sons and grandson were very helpful with Granny over the holidays. I just want you to know how much I appreciated all the help. We had to put her in a nursing home on Jan. 8th and she is still mad at me. She does not understand why she cannot be at home but we just could not take care of her and meet all her needs. When she got to the point where she could not get up and walk we had no choice, she was just too weak to do anything but smoke.

I see my doctors today to get my schedule for chemo (Dr. Shah) and post-op (Dr. Arnold). Maybe by this summer all my treatments will be over and life can get back to normal for the McDougall family.

Thanks for all my wonderful gifts at Christmas but the best gift was having all my family with me.

Today is my birthday and I am 59 years young and I am looking forward to a great day and many more to come. Love to all my fans (haha).

No comments: