Friday, January 26, 2007

Chemo #1

Well it is over. I had my first chemo and so far everything is fine. I sailed through the session with no problems. My good friend Betty stayed with me and we talked the whole time and took a walk and just enjoyed being together. We have to bring cards next time.

Going to my awards banquet tonight with some of my friends. Hope some of my evening clothes will still fit. Oh well I guess I could go in my scrubs (haha).

Keep praying for a smooth trip with the chemo, so many of my prayers have been answered so keep them coming.

Love to all !!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Glad the chemo wasn't that bad at all. You should have some new books coming via Amazon.com and some treats to keep you feeling good from Kates Caring Gifts. And something to listen to from Target.com!

I love you!