Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Am An Orphan

Well the fight is over. Mom died yesterday, she fought a long battle with cancer but it is over. She has gone to a better place and no longer has to struggle to swallow and now the pain has stopped. We will all miss her but she will remain in our hearts.

Today is the first day of my life as an orphan. I have no Father or Mother. How can that be? How do you live without parents? I know you can but why? So many questions but no answers.
Maybe Mom was waiting for me to turn 59 to leave, who knows? Maybe she did not want to see me go through chemo.

My Mother was a (is) a shining star. She loved life and she loved her family. Fly with the doves, tell all the family hello and give some of them hell for what they did, (you know who I mean).
Especially give my love to Daddy and tell him how much I still miss him.

SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE BE FREE LAUGH AGAIN

All my love Mom
Annette

1 comment:

Bobby said...

You might be an orphan, but you are still a mom, so you are not alone! You always have me!