Thursday, May 03, 2007

Chemo # 3 For Taxol

Well I had my 3rd treatment yesterday and it went well. My blood count has dropped to 9.9 so I will probably need a transfusion in a couple of more weeks. I see my doctor next Wednesday and I have another treatment next Wednesday. I took a nap when I got home and woke up when I heard my husband unlocking the front door. He brought Gabriel subs home for dinner. They were super delicious. My side effects usually start on Friday but this week I am not going to have any.

I watched American Idol and the 2 guys who went home were the ones I predicted.
Next week the 4 remaining better step up their game plans because they are all good.
Make sure you watch Grey's Anatomy tonight it is a 2 hour special.

My super sweet son called last night and we had a 3 way conversation with Mac, me, and him. He wanted to make sure my treatment went ok. It was almost like he was there with us, just yakking about things.

I almost had a serious heart attack on Tuesday. I got home from work and could not find our dog Zoe. I looked in all the rooms and outside twice, could not find her anywhere. I was going to call Mac to see if something had happened to her and I decided I should call Terry first to see if she had seen her when she cleaned house, when about that time I heard snoring. I looked where the sound was coming from and sure enough she was behind the big brown chair snoozing away, she has never gone behind that chair to sleep. I called Mac to let him know that he almost had to take me to the ER and he laughed when I told him. I guess I am more attached to her than I thought.

Tried to cook meatballs to bring for a luncheon today but I burned them. I followed the directions on the package but my oven must be set higher than the 350 degrees I set it on. Guess I will have to call Sears and get it checked, (under warranty).

I hope each and everyone of you will have a super day and specail love to all.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Or maybe you just don't cook enough anymore... out of practice...

hmmm

Charlene said...

Glad you found Zoe. Hope you are feeling good today. Rest rest rest.