Thursday, May 10, 2007

Taxol # 4

Four down eight to go. Things are going better with the treatment. I went to ber at 6:30 P.M. last night, it wipes me out that first day and then I do pretty good.
Have to go see a Radiology Oncology Doctor on Monday for a consult since the protocol has changed so much in the last six months. I'll do whatever they decide just to make sure all the cancer is gone.

I was really upset that Joey was in the bottom (2) on DWTS, Ian did much worse than him but the American public must love Ian more. I knew La Kisha would be going home last night on AI, Blake should go next and Jordin should win. She is amazing for a 17 year old.

Still waiting to hear about my land inheritance in SC, guess things move really slow up there. Maybe I'll build a place up there and move. Yea, like Mac would do that.

Not much else going on right now, will update next week after seeing Doctor.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I think we should build a small family place up there...

I would chip in!

Annette said...

Maybe a log cabin, we could rent it out by the week.