Sunday, May 20, 2007

TAXOL # 5

Well I saw Dr. Buchholz on Monday the 14th and found out I need to have 33 treatments of radiation to complete my cancer treatment. I will get my simulation on July 18th to make sure they target the right area.

Got tickets to go see DWTS on June 25th with some friends. Can't wait to see the dancing and all that jive.

Roadrunner tech came today (14th) could not fix computer. Took back to Best Buy on Saturday and they could not get the computer or the monitor to work, sent back for repair.

Had chemo on Wednesday (16th), things went fine, got home around 4 p.m.

Only worked 4 hours on Friday. I was just exhausted and not much help to my co-workers. Slept until 1:30p.m.

Rested all day Saturday until 5:30 then went to dinner and took computer to Best Buy. Lazy Sunday to grocery store at 7 a.m. then relaxed rest of day.

Last week end had company. Tiger and Charles spent Saturday night here and we took Vickie out for Mother's Day. Butch, Crystal and the (3) Jason's came over for the evening on Saturday and we spent the time talking. It was a very nice family evening. Tiger and Charles went home after Carroll and Charlene picked them up. A nice time was had by all.

Excuse the rambling. Love to all.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Stay strong Mamason! Youre almost there!