Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Boring Week End

Well I did absolutely nothing all week end. My oldest son was suppose to call Saturday morning to let me know if they could come over or not. Guess his phone must be out of order because I still have not heard from him.

I got a little depressed Saturday afternoon and was wondering what life holds for me in the future. Is the cancer really gone? Is my heart really damaged? Will I stay short of breath for the rest of my life ? What should I do ? What can I do ? I literally have no energy to do anything. Will it get better ? I cook dinner and I can't seem to do much else after working all day. Oh well I must keep trying.

Got Zoe groomed Friday and she smells so much better and looks better. Her grooming cost $36 plus tip. I really should learn to groom her but nah not me.

Plan on going out to dinner tonight. Just because Steak and Ale has Prime Rib for $10.99 and I do love Prime Rib. At least I don't have to cook.

Have a great day !!!!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Hi Mom. I hope you were able to figure out the new blog. Just remember that we love you and think of you everyday. I did not know Jerome was sopposed to call.

Bobby said...

Hey Mom! I would have called you! Of course, I am the responsible one!!!

I updated your blog and hope you can get on it with ease. Let me know if you still have issues!

Bobby said...

Do you like the changes?