Saturday, March 10, 2007

Chemo #3



Well I had my 3rd treatment on Thurs. March 8th and drove myself home for the first time. No problems. Went to work Friday morning, left and came down to visit family in Indialantic. I went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch with Tiger. H saw my head for the first time and didnt seem too shocked. My daughter in law then came home from work and commented on my "nice shaped" head. Tiger went to pick up Charles and when he got home he said I looked "pretty cool". I took a short nap and we had B.L.T's for dinner. I went to bed about 9pm because I was very tired.

Today I got up at 4am, read a little, took medicine and ate a small breakfast. I wasnt feeling well so I took a Compazine for nausea. Charlene woke up, I felt better and we went to a rummage sale and several garage sales to find some goodies. Later, Tiger detailed my car while Charlene, Charles and I went to Friendlys for a very good lunch.

We brought Charles home and then Charlene and I headed off to get a wonderful pedicure and go to the store for dinner fixins. We got taco stuff and headed home for another nap while Charlene cooked dinner.

I woke up and we found a (unbelievably close) wig shop. I found just what I was looking for and it is really comfortable!!

HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!! Heading home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I think the wig looks GEORGOUS on you. It's not what everyone THINKS you should wear, it's what you feel good in.

We enjoyed your visit!