Monday, March 12, 2007

More Chemo

Well I thought I only had one more chemo and then I was done but I was dead wrong.
I will need 12 more treatments, one a week for 12 weeks and then a pill every day for 5 years. Oh man and just when I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I can do this. I will survive. I will be bald forever !!! Who cares ? I love the new me.

The good news is my youngest son will be home in 2 weeks for a visit and I just saw my oldest son and his family and had a super time with them.

Planning on going out to dinner with a bunch of friends tonight. One of my friends will be picking me up and bringing me home. Everyone is being so good to me and they are supporting me 100 %.

Please keep me in your prayers because I need all the help I can get and I do appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers.

Love to all !

2 comments:

Bobby said...

That seems like a lot of chemo...

Charlene said...

The universal presence in you constantly inspires you to do your best. Wake up each day with joy and gratitude in your heart and more good will continue to come. You love to help others. You don't ask for much for yourself. Why? Because your values are more in the higher realm rather than the earthly realm. It's nice to go shopping once in a while, though. You are a healer, visionary and creative soul. Ah, if more of us could be like you.

(u are always in our prayers. . . )