Saturday, March 24, 2007

What If

What if this was your last day? What would you do ? Life is short. Enjoy your time with family and friends. Don't hold grudges. Be happy !!! When I heard about Mrs. Edwards and the return of her cancer it scared me. How do I know my cancer is gone?
I am afraid but I am hopeful. I have so much more I want to do. I want to live. I want to travel. I want to have fun. I want to not be so short of breath.

My greatest joy in life is my family. They are each so precious to me. They are unique individuals and so special in different ways. As I sit here thinking of them I cry and just pray I will be around for years to come to see how they each develop.
Learn, grow and always be there for each other. Above all remember how much I love each one of you.

Looking forward to seeing my kids soon.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

If it was my last day, I would want to be at a party (no liqour) with everyone I love and believe that when I am gone, they will all get along, stay in touch and love one another unconditionally. And of course take care of Charles.

Mom, I think you have experienced so many wonderful things and places in your life and you are surrounded by so many people who truly love you deeply. Don't wait for the things you havent done, think of the memories you already have and what fulfills you now and KNOW that there will be more great times to come!

Lately, my theory on life is if you never really PLAN anything so you cant really be disappointed. Sort of an oxymoron.

Love you and see you next week!!

Charlene said...

Capricorn-Dec. 22-Jan. 19

The past year has been good. This one will be even better if you continue to build on all the progress you have made. Challenges are for the learning if you grasp the lessons offered. You have a brilliant mind and are so hard working. But your greatest strength is to listen to your instincts. Trust your higher power, take action and then wait. Let things unfold. You will know when help is needed. You will also be told when to release others not working. You are going to love what's coming next.

Bobby said...

Put that crap out of your head. You have a 92% chance of complete recovery! Listen to your doctors, eat right, exercise and do what you are told by the doctors. NO MORE anti-perspirant and start buying organic as much as possible.

A lot of stress in your life has been lifted so now it is time to smile and enjoy life. Less pressure makes your body work better.

Drink lots of water too!