Friday, March 10, 2006

Chit Chat

Well, not sure I agree with the results of American Idol. Gabriel really had a good voice. The girls well that was ok.

Will Dixie ever show her face on AMC, Janet told everyone she was alive. Will they believe her? Maybe Tad will use his detecting skills and find her. Zach please get back together with Kendall, there were fireworks between you, of course Zach has
that certain something that everyone loves.

OLTL, poor Duke, in love with his step-mother, what will he do? Will Kevin ever be able to get a woman to stay with him? Blair find Todd and get back with him.

GH, ok Carly another man, what are you thinking? I don't think Sonny and Emily will be together very long, so sad. At least Lucas has his man!!

Today my husband is having more Basal Cell Cancer removed from his face!! Stay out of the sun, it can kill you. When we are young we are all sun worshipers and then we pay as we get older. Be careful of sun exposure!!

The weather here is beautiful.

Looking forward to dinner and movie with two of my kids this weekend. We are going
to Roma Ristorante, we went there when my older son was a toddler. The owners would take him back to the kitchen and get all the spaghetti off him. The Mother and her
daughters still run the place, can't wait to finally go back.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Well, I guess you shouldnt read my blog. You know, about the cancer stuff. Hope sunscreen is a saver.

That plate of spaghetti looked really good. I got to make spaghetti and meatballs last weekend. I did the sauce from scratch in my crock pot. It turned out really good. A box of spaghetti doesnt go far in this house, Charles loves it too!
I will tell Jerome of your adventure.

Give Mac our regards (or we'll just call) and keep blogging.!

Bobby said...

I bought this self tanner with 8 SPF built in. This is what New Yorkers do for sun! I look Sun Kissed, but not tan!

The Italian food does sound good! We will have to try Isolle around the corner from me to see if their Italian food is any good when you visit in April.