Monday, March 13, 2006

Update for Friday & Saturday

Received a very nice surprise on Friday afternoon. My son sent me a package from the Big Apple. I got a book, post card, and some yummy candy cigarettes, which I love. He also sent some "60" candy for his Dad. Thank you so much.

While shopping on Saturday at the check out line the gentleman in front of me was using food stamps and he came up short $25.81. So of course I did my random act of kindness. The best part was I didn't have to wait in line for them to find a manager or to void and re ring his whole order which saved me time and a headache. Also one point in his favor was he had food not junk so I really felt good helping him. The cashier was so relieved that I paid because it saved her a huge mess. The message here is "it does pay to help someone in need".

Be kind to someone this week!

No comments: