Monday, March 06, 2006

Fun

Went to lunch with two of my kids Christy & John, and had a very nice time. Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants. Christy really liked the baby gifts Bobby and I got for Kai.

I tried a new place for a pedicure Saturday afternoon. They did a good job.


I tried to get caught up on my recorded shows and I did. ER is still a good show,but I did not enjoy this weeks program as much as usual.

The soaps were just so so. Dixie got shot but no one except Zach has seen her. What is Zach going to do? I really don't want to see Ryan and Kendall back together, oh well!

Do you think Michael & Morgan will catch Sonny and Emily in a compromising position? I do!!!

Talked to both my boys this weekend so that made my heart happy. All i did Sunday was sleep, read, and watch TV, enjoyable.

Hope everyone had a super weekend and that this week will bring happiness and fun for all.

1 comment:

The West Family Adventure said...

We had fun too...looking forward to Sat!