Monday, March 27, 2006

SERVICE WITH A SMILE

Why is it so hard to order a meal at a drive through window? Went to Steak & Shake on Saturday, ordered a #5, Frisco Melt, Double cheeseburger, Chocolate Shake and a side by side shake. All the sandwiches came all the way and I had to ask for the chocolate shake and had to wait forever. Never again I say, but I know I will go back.

Had lunch with family Sunday at Red Lobster on Sand Lake Road. I think the one on Colonial has much better food. We all enjoyed being together. Charles had his usual crab legs. Charlene and I had the Lobster Lovers Dream. Mac and his Mother had the
Lobster and Steak. My Mother would not go with us as usual, oh well.

Talked to both my sons this weekend. I always enjoy that!

Granny said she only had (2) packs of cigarettes left and I told her she should have enough until March 30th, but she doesn't. So of course being the wonderful daughter I am, I brought her (4) cartons. She's good until May 4th. Sure wish she would quit smoking but she won't. I guess that is all the pleasure she has left in her life. Of course there is a little more to the story, but I can't tell all.

Not much on TV this weekend so I am all caught up. TiVo has some new features and I really like them. Hurry home Bobby so you can try them out. Just waiting for them to get where you can record more than (1) at a time and then it is bye bye DVR from Brighthouse. All I've had is trouble with it and now it is messing up again.

Looking forward to my trip to New York, but worried about the luggage getting lost. Maybe I'll just mail my clothes to my son! LOL

Charlene showed me some pictures she took at the wedding and I must say she looked great and my Grandson looked like a little gentleman or a spy as he said, really very cute.

God has blessed me with my children and my grandson and also my "adopted " kids are great too!!!!

That is all for now. Have a super special week.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Bobby check for spelling please!
I know I messed up one word and I don't know how to fix, Help!!!
love to you

Charlene said...

Dont worry about spelling, we know what you meant. Sorry about your drive through experience. Steak and Shake is notoriously late in the drive thru and chances are, they will mess up the burger too. Thanks so much for lunch on sunday. Thats the best meal I've had in a while. Of course it was Lobster which unfortunatly, I dont eat that much. I'd be worried bout the luggage too. You know the slogan....
Keep on bloggin, love to read..