Thursday, March 23, 2006

SAD !!!


OK He was Chicken Little or a nerd but he was cute. Kevin got voted off American Idol. I admit that I shed a few tears, he was really cute, has a good voice, just not what people want their idol to be. At least Paula did not appear to be high on this show as she has on so many others.

Today is the day JR and Babe and Adam and Crystal are going to get hitched. Again!!!Will someone see Dixie? Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hopefully I have found someone to come to my house to fix my Mothers hair, will let you know later.

Blessings and happiness to all!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Who is coming to do Granny's Hair?

Annette said...

one of the ladies that use to work with me. she does hair also. the best news is she only charged $30 for a perm. Granny and I went to her wedding remember.